The Orange County Women Lawyer’s Association, OCBA’s Mommy Esquire Committee and the Diversity Task Force are co-sponsoring an Elimination of Bias MCLE: “Business Development From A Woman’s Perspective.” The October 7th CLE will be held at noon at the Grand Catered Events in Santa Ana, and will provide you with 1 hour of Elimination of Bias MCLE credit.
The CLE will feature a panel of lawyers and general counsels including Samantha Feld, (General Counsel and Director of Corporate Risk Management of College Health Enterprises), Kim Bick (a partner at Umberg Zipser, LLP), Amy Chun (a partner at Knobbe Martens, LLP), and Monica E. Lukoschek (a partner at U.S. Immigration Law Group, LLP).
The panel will discuss practical tips for business development from a female lawyer’s perspective, and will answer questions regarding what steps to take to develop a book of business. The panel will cover such topics as:
- Are Women Afforded The Same Presumption Of Competence As Their White Male Colleagues?
- Is Hard Work Alone Enough to be a Successful Lawyer?
- Which is more important Lawyering Skills/ Technical Expertise or Business Development Skills?
- What is the Most Important Skill In Business Development?
- What are the Barriers that you have experienced to bringing in business?
- What is your #1 Business Development nugget take away?
Register early, as this event will sell out quickly!
What: Business Development from a Woman’s Perspective
Date: Tuesday, October 7
Time: Registration at 11:45am – 12:15pm; Lunch and Program at 12:15pm – 1:15pm.
Location: Grand Catered Events (300 South Flower, Orange, 92868)
Registration: Register Online or Download an Event Flyer
You must be logged in to post a comment.