Montage Legal Group is excited to announce that it will be serving as a sponsor for the National Association of Women Business Owners Legislative Breakfast on October 20th at 7:30am. The breakfast will be held at the offices of co-sponsor, Knobbe Martens.
NAWBO-OC is committed to engaging our legislators in conversation about issues that matter to their members and the larger business community. The Legislative Breakfast will give you the opportunity to engage directly with your legislators.
- Meet state and local legislators
- Discuss the challenges and opportunities facing women-owned and small business in Orange County
- Learn about legislative initiatives that affect your business
- Connect with resources to advocate for women-owned and small business
- Issues discussed may include: healthcare, tax reform, government regulations, paid family leave, affordable housing, locating qualified employees, and more.
The confirmed Elected Officials attending this event are as follows:
- Lou Correa, U.S. House of Representatives, 46th Congressional District
- John Moorlach, CA State Senate, 37th District
- Phillip Chen, CA State Assembly, 55th District
- Sharon Quirk-Silva, CA State Assembly, 65th District
- Diane Harkey, CA State Board of Equalization, 4th District
- Lisa Barlett, Orange County Board of Supervisors, 5th District
- Todd Spitzer, Orange County Board of Supervisors, 3rd District
There is still time to sign up for this free event!
For more information, see https://www.nawbo-oc.org/legislative-breakfast/.