Montage Legal Group is excited to announce that Laurie Rowen, co-owner/founder of Montage, has been nominated for Orange County Business Journal’s 2012 “Women in Business Awards.” The OCBJ “Women in Business Awards” is a program designed to recognize Orange County women who have made impactful contributions to their professions and as well as within their communities. All nominees will be recognized at an awards ceremony on Tuesday, June 5th at the Hyatt Regency in Irvine, located at 17900 Jamboree Road Irvine, CA 92614. (Note: Date correction from our prior post.)
Along with Laurie Rowen, three other members of the Board of Directors of OC non-profit WHW (Women Helping Women/Men2Work) were nominated: Erica Fisher of Hewitt Wolensky, Marcia Evans of Farmers & Merchants Bank, and Christine Walker of Farmers & Merchants Bank (WHW’s advisory board). Three employees of WHW were also nomiated: Janie Wolicki (Executive Director of WHW), Brateil Aghasi (Associate Director of WHW), and Trina Fleming (Director of Operations of WHW).
Congratulations to these outstanding business women, as well as all of the following women lawyers who made the 2012 list:
- Erica Fisher – Hewitt Wolensky LLP
- Madnanta Massoumi – Dorsey & Whitney, LLP
- Darlynn Morgan – Morgan Law Group
- Penelope Parmes – Rutan & Tucker
- Kerri Rich – Thomas Whitelaw
- Inga Sanders – Sanders Law Group
- Jennifer Stroffe – Friedman Stroffe & Gerard, P.C.
- M.C. Sungaila – Snell & Wilmer, LLP
- Christine Weiner – Christine C. Weiner, a Professional Law Corp.
- Elizabeth Weldon – Snell & Wilmer, LLP
- Nicole Whyte – Bremer Whtye Brown & O’Meara LLP
- Gabrielle Wirth – Dorsey & Whitney, LLP
- Ellen Bancroft – Dorsey & Whitney, LLP
- Jennifer Bojorquez – Troutman Sanders LLP
- Jessica Boschee – Call & Jensen
- Anne Carno – Carno & Carlton LLP
- Lei Lei Wang Ekvall – Weiland, Golden, Smiley, Wang Ekvall & Strok LLP
- Darolyn Hamada – Shook, Hardy & Bacon LLP
- Mona Hanna – Michelman & Robinson LLP
- Laura Hess – Kring & Chung LLP
- Lisa Hughes – Hughes & Hughes Attorneys at Law
- Michele Johnson – Latham & Watkins
- Joo Ryung Kang – Dorsey & Whitney, LLP
- Laurie Rowen – Montage Legal Group
To see the entire list of nominees, download the 2012 OCBJ Women in Business Awards Supplement.