- April 24, 2018: Laurie Rowen and Erin Giglia to Speak on Panel About “Embracing A Culture of Philanthropy“
- October 19, 2017: Laurie Rowen and Erin Giglia will be speaking on a panel for Chapman Women Lawyers Association.
- September 19, 2017: Laurie Rowen and Erin Giglia will be speaking for an upcoming ABA CLE webinar: “Legal Process Outsourcing: Is the Technology Right for Your Firm?”
- August 11, 2017: Erin Giglia spoke for the ABA on “How to Become a Freelance Lawyer: Rates, Contracts, Legal Ethics and More.
- May 18, 2017: Laurie Rowen and Erin Giglia spoke for an OCBA’s Small Firm and Solo Section on Ethics of Growing Your Practice: Use of Contract Attorneys, Referrals and Associations.”
- February 28, 2017: Ethics and Professional Marketing: Erin Giglia will speak to the OCBA Sports, Entertainment and Marketing section about legals and marketing.
- June 14th, 2016: Contract/Freelance Lawyering: Erin Giglia will speak to the OC Managing Partners group about ethics of contract lawyering and best practices.
- May 5, 2016: “Ethics of Contract Lawyering (Provisors Orange County LLP): Montage founders, Laurie Rowen and Erin Giglia, will speak about the ethics of contract lawyering.
- April 14, 2016: “Lessons Learned re Gender: A Look at Progress Made and Challenges Still to be Addressed,” (Women’s Roundtable): Erin Giglia co-presented to the Women’s Roundtable regarding gender issues and bias.
- January 13, 2015: “Ethics of Contract Lawyering: What Corporate Counsel Should Know About Freelance/Contract Attorneys” (OCBA – Corporate Counsel Section): Montage founders, Laurie Rowen and Erin Giglia, spoke for the OCBA’s Corporate Counsel section on the Ethics of Contract Lawyering. (1 hour of ethics CLE credit). Details here
- October 4th, 2013: “Does Your Law Firm’s Relationship With Contract Lawyers Comply with CA Ethical Rules?” (OCBA – Business Litigation Section): Montage founders, Laurie Rowen and Erin Giglia, will be speaking for the OCBA’s Business Litigation section on the Ethics of Contract Lawyering. (1 hour of ethics CLE credit available). Details here.
- October 1st, 2013: “How to Have it All: Achieving Success as Lawyers, Leaders, Mothers and Rainmakers” (OCBA Mommy Esq./Orange County Women Lawyers Association): Montage freelance lawyer, Lindley Fraley, will be speaking on a panel for an event jointly hosted by OCBA’s Mommy Esquire and Orange County Women Lawyer’s Association titled (1 hour of elimination of bias CLE credit provided). Details are here: OCWLA.Mommy Esq. Luncheon Flyer.
- September 19th, 2013: “Balancing Across the Legal Profession: From Having It All to Leaning In – Work-Life Balance and the Realities of Being a Lawyer in the 21st Century”: Montage freelance lawyer, Kandy Williams, will serve as a monitor for the 7th Annual Balance Symposium from 12:00 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. at the Bristol Hotel in downtown San Diego. Details are here: Lawyers Club of San Diego Flyer
- September 18, 2013 – “Projecting a Professional Online Image: Creating Your Brand” (Chapman School of Law): Erin Giglia and Laurie Rowen will speak to law students about social media and a professional online image.
- September 7, 2013 – “Next Stop: Taking Charge of Your Legal Career” (Chapman School of Law): Laurie Rowen will speak on a panel regarding low bono practice opportunities, solo practice considerations, networking, and legal recruiting.
- July 16, 2013 – “Alternative and Innovative Approaches to Solo and Small Firm Practice Development” (New York County Lawyer’s Association): Chelsea Beser and Basha Rubin (of Priori Legal) will speak on how ontract lawyers, freelance lawyers, internet-based marketing opportunities and social media can offer small firms valuable opportunities to grow.
- March 28, 2013 – “Opting Somewhere Between ‘in’ and ‘out'” (Women Lawyers of Sacramento): Amy Hirsh and Erin Stagg will speak on women’s issues and Montage Legal Group for the Women Lawyers of Sacramento.
- March 20, 2013 – “Can Women Really Have It All?” (Women’s Mentorship and Leadership Alliance – New York): NY lead attorney, Chelsea Beser, will speak on a panel at Jones Day about women’s issues.
- March 5th, 2012 – “Networking and Professionalism for Law Students: How to Get and Keep a Job” (USD School of Law): Laurie Rowen and Erin Giglia will speak to USD Law students about networking.
- November 8th, 2012 – “Women Can Have It All: A Panel on Work-Life Balance” (USD School of Law): Laurie Rowen will speak on a panel for USD Law about work-life balance for female lawyers.
- October 16th, 2012 – “NAWBO-OC’s 17th Annual Remarkable Women Awards”: Laurie Rowen will be honored as NAWBO-OC’s 2012 “Entrepreneur to Watch” and will be speaking at the National Grove of Anaheim on Oct. 16, 2012.
- September 26th, 2012 – “Work-Life Balance in Law School and Beyond” (Chapman School of Law): Erin Giglia and Laurie Rowen will speak about how to effectively balance work and personal life–both throughout law school and in the workplace after graduation.
- September 20th, 2012 – “Solo Practitioner/Small Firm Seminar” (Orange County Bar Association): OCBA President and Montage (Alumni) Attorney, Dimetria Jackson, will speak on how to start, build and manage a law practice.
- September 19th, 2012 – “Speed Networking” (Riverside Barristers): Laurie Rowen and Erin Giglia will discuss your most effective elevator speech. For details and to sign up, go to the Riverside Barrister’s website.
- August 20th, 2012 – “OCBA’s Social Media for Lawyers Seminar” (Orange County Bar Association): Erin Giglia will speak about social media for lawyers.
- August 15th, 2012 – “Contract Legal Work (Part I)” (San Diego County Bar Association): Laurie Rowen will speak about contract lawyers and the firms that hire them. Details coming soon.
- August 7th, 2012 – “Work-Life Balance for Newer Lawyers” (Lawyers Club of San Diego): Samantha Everett will speak on a panel for Lawyers Club of San Diego about how to increase work-life balance. Click here for details.