By Erin Giglia
The article “Award-winning women talk about leadership” by Jan Norman appears in the OC Register today, and features an interview with Montage Legal Group’s co-owner/founder, Laurie Rowen, along with Jerri Rosen and Lisa Dale. All three women are being recognized tomorrow, October 16th, at the National Association of Women Business Owners – Orange County’s “Remarkable Women” Awards banquet at the Grove of Anaheim. The article states:
“The local National Association of Women Business Owners never fails to find strong female leaders in their annual salute to ‘Remarkable Women.’ The three top honorees at Tuesday’s Remarkable Women Awards banquet at the Grove of Anaheim come from real estate services, career assistance and the law. Yet each has found success through individual leadership styles.”
Rowen, Rosen and Dale are interviewed on their views about women and leadership, and answer questions such as:
- Do women business executives have a different leadership style than men?
- What is the most important thing you have learned about business from owning one that you didn’t know before?
- Do you think you had different challenges being a woman business owner than men have?
Read the full interview in the article here: Award-winning women talk about leadership.
The OC Register’s slideshow featured along with this article includes photos of all three women working. Check out the full slideshow here: OC Register Slideshow.
If you are still interested in coming to the event, it’s not too late to buy tickets. Details are on our prior blog post about the event: Laurie Rowen is Named One of NAWBO-OC’s Remarkable Women. The address and details for the NAWBO-OC Remarkable Women awards event is as follows:
- NAWBO-OC Remarkable Women Awards Event
- City National Grove Of Anaheim
- Address: 2200 East Katella Avenue, Anaheim, CA 92806
- Tuesday, October 16th, 2012
- 5:00 – 8:30pm
- After Five Attire