Montage Legal Group is a nationwide platform of experienced freelance/contract lawyers, who are all vetted and carefully selected out of thousands of applicants. The freelance attorneys remotely perform legal services for law firms and legal departments of all sizes, and are available for legal projects in all areas of law, including legal specialties such as employment, bankruptcy, appellate, corporate, and patent law.
Our freelance attorneys are located in many major metro areas including New York, Orange County, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Chicago, Washington, D.C., Phoenix, Atlanta, and Miami, and are admitted in many states including California, New York, Arizona, Texas, New Jersey, Colorado, and Florida.
To view bios of freelance lawyers in a particular legal specialty or in a particular rate range, or for more information on how to hire a freelance lawyer, please email [email protected].
For information about joining the Montage platform, please click here. Unfortunately, we cannot do informational phone calls at this time.
Please view a representative sample of Montage’s freelance attorneys below.
- University of Iowa Law
- Snell & Wilmer; Morgan Lewis & Bockius
- Harvard Law School
- New York State Attorney General’s Office
- King Hall School of Law
- Paul Hastings; Brobeck
- University of Texas School of Law
- Snell & Wilmer; Albrecht and Barney
- Stanford Law School
- Illinois Attorney General’s Office; Andersen Banducci
- NYU Law
- Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher; U.S. Attourney's Office
- New York University
- Gibson, Dunn, & Crutcher
- University of Denver Sturm College of Law
- Stradling Yocca Carlson & Rauth; Sabo & Green